USSA Training Group Grand Opening PREVIEW THIS SATURDAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Aryan

Marksman
Reaction score
Come on out to USSA this Saturday from 9-1pm and preview mini blocks of our training group. We will be demoing 4 different types of our training group classes. We will have:
  • New shooters basics
  • Handgun concealed draw
  • Semi-automatic rifle operation
  • Combative Basics
First block starts promptly 10:30 and then 11:00,11:30,12:00. These will be 20 min demos of what to expect. Show up with your weapon and jump in once of these for FREE! At the same time this is going on check out IDPA Nationals and the huge vendor area thats set up. Thanks for your continued support of USSA. Its the members and support of the community that make USSA possible.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great day today! My Father, my Son and I came out. Dad did some of the training blocks, and even in just 20 minutes it was amazing how much information the instructors can impart. I learned a lot just from watching and listening (I shot all my pistol ammo the day before). Id strongly recommend the training group. Its perfect for the average joe!

The machine guns were great to watch too. The m2 and mini gun were amazing... My son and headed over to south carbine and shot the .22s and chatted with the other folks shooting. My Son impressed the hell out of me by consistently hitting steel at 100 yards with my Grandfather's (now deceased) old Colt Woodsman pistol. 4 generations of firearms and 3 shooting them. What a great day!

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a blast today too, despite getting a sunburn... it's been way too long since I've been outside and clearly I forgot that I burn, not tan.

Steve, thanks for letting me shoot your AR, I enjoyed the session, looking forward to more.

The machine guns were a lot of fun... the danger of having cash in my pocket is that it makes it too easy to spend $50. But getting to shoot the FN P90 and HK G36K was well worth the money.

-Landy

Latest posts

Top Bottom