ussflintster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a perfect transaction with Brendon today. Excellent communication and very accommodating to my schedule and location. He showed up early and the item was exactly or better than described. Thanks!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold a LNIB Kahr to mr glock FTF and he comes back over two WEEKS later wanting a refund! I told him that I'd help him with whatever warranty issues he might have through Kahr since I was the original owner but I'm not taking a gun back that I sold FTF weeks ago! Gun was like new in box, unmodified when sold to him. I've had successful deals with several local members here!

Funny. Kahr replaced the pistol. It sure did not go bad once it left your hands. You knew it had issues, major issues.

Dinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny, mr.glock contacted me twice yesterday and was interested in both of my ARs and got pissy when I told him that I wasn't doing business with him given the feedback he left. If he thinks I'm not trustworthy then why would he be interested in two of my rifles? Makes no sense. As mentioned previously, I will let my feedback speak for itself.

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny, mr.glock contacted me twice yesterday and was interested in both of my ARs and got pissy when I told him that I wasn't doing business with him given the feedback he left. If he thinks I'm not trustworthy then why would he be interested in two of my rifles? Makes no sense. As mentioned previously, I will let my feedback speak for itself.

Your twisting words now. I have the pm you sent and the pm I sent back about your not wanting to do business. I told you straight up that I did not recognize your name when I inquired about your rifles. Until you reminded me of who you are. Had I remembered I sure would not have inquired.

I gave a simple feedback about mistrust. I did not go in to details about what Kahr wrote me in the regards to you not knowing the pistol problems. Nor did I go into any details of you not taking the pistol back and knowing it had issues. I let dead dogs lay until your pm last night. I put the matter behind and went on. Kahr did make it right, they sent me a new pistol, the only grip I had with you is your word, Kahr went into great details about the pistol upper and how it was so out of spec it should not have ever left their factory and there was no way it would function, you told me you had fired it some 60 times and it worked great. Well it didn't. You knew it. In fact here is a bit more info, I actually thought I bought it from another member here who had one for sale about the same time, I had contacted him about it and yours at the same time, and guess what his first words to me on the phone about it," Bring it back and I will return your money" That is honesty. Then we figured out that he was not the one I bought it from, and that is what took a few days to get back with you on the pistol not working. That is a good member. He did not flinch on standing behind it. You on the other hand stood fast right off the bat. I gave up talking to you about it when you told me your story of financial issues. I chalked it up as a loss and I chalked this up way before Kahr stepped up and made good on it, I was willing to eat the loss. As I figured out why you got rid of it, and needed to in your dire straights you were in as you explained. No big deal

You and I should not do business. Let it lay at that.

Last edited:

OkieHD1911

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Bought one of my favorite guns, (CZ75B) in stainless with really nice Cocobola grips from Brendon. It is a great gun, like new. Great deal with Brendon. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom