Value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for someone to estimate the value of a rifle for me. It’s very nice and never fired. Has a surefire light and acog. Also included is about 10 30 round mags and 10 20 round mags with approximately 300 rounds of ammo.
IMG_6528.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Without any knowledge of the rifle, (frankengun, factory etc), what model ACOG (looks like a TA01), or surefire model, here's a best guess assuming no boxes or packaging and everything is kinda used:

Rifle $700-$800 ish
ACOG - $800-$1000 ish (if it's real)
Surefire - $200 ish

Maybe more maybe less. Just know, that almost nobody on this forum will spend that much unless it's in cases of ammo or Glock34s, or you buy a tank of gas or something for them.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you say that Re: keymod ? IDK ?

I think everyone just prefers MLOK, especially after USSOCOM selected it over KeyMod. Because, you know... we are all kickin down doors, dropping our weapons, and need the best possible POA when reattaching accessories 🤣

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I think everyone just prefers MLOK, especially after USSOCOM selected it over KeyMod. Because, you know... we are all kickin down doors, dropping our weapons, and need the best possible POA when reattaching accessories 🤣
some, not all

Big thing about keymod, isn't "precision", but that it has a tendency be installed incorrectly and then galls up the interface or can get loose and/or fall off, etc. Really easy to mess it up.

Besides, the machinists who do keymod always cut the slots the wrong direction. For aiming, the small slot of the keyhole should go forward and for things like bipods and handstops, they should go to the rear. So, all the keyholes on the side and/or top should have the small slot forward and the ones on the bottom to the rear. That why sh*t is always falling off. Everything I said above is why SOCOM went to Mlok.

Last edited: