Varmints from the trail cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some great pictures Dennis! I have some traps if you need to borrow some.

Traps are one thing I'm not short on. My youngest son worked at a steel salvage yard one summer in high school. He saw some older lady come in with an entire pickup load of traps to sell for scrap. He grabbed every one he could before they went to the shredder.
I do appreciate the offer though:D

Unless.....you have one of the live traps that has a compartment in the back to keep a pidgon in.:D

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bump to an old thread. Been meaning to add this one for a while but kept forgetting to pick up the card in Ponca. Thought this was a pretty cool picture though.

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to repost the first pic in this thread. It shows 10 racoons in one pic on the feeder.
I've been on my death bed with a stomach virus for a couple of days, and my trapping buddy went out and set the traps yesterday before he went on night shift, with anticipation of running them when he got off. Didn't happen. Sick kid, needing to get some sleep before next shift, etc.
So, with the law saying run every 24 hrs, I dragged my self off the recliner, and drove over to check them.
Had two more skunks, and three coons.:yelclap:
While clearing the traps, an armadillo came up behind me, rooting in the leaves. He got within 10 feet, when the laser put a dot on him, a .380 speer 90 grain gold dot hole appeared where the dot was.
Whats amazing is that in 1/2 mile with a creek that winds its way through that area, we have taken 16 coons now, along with numerous possums, and skunks. We have lost count of the possums and skunks. Thats a lot of predators in a small area. I know they move up and down the creeks, etc, but what a haul!

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom