Video: Father Fires 39 Shots to Fend off Naked Female Suspect Claiming to Be ‘the Devil’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
39 shots in an enclosed dwelling and no hits.

And she was put down by a wrench to the neck by another individual.

Sounds to me like someone who shouldn't be wielding a gun if you have not the inclination or ability to utilize it appropriately.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sounds to me like someone who shouldn't be wielding a gun if you have not the inclination or ability to utilize it appropriately.

Sounded that way to me as well. I can only surmise that he didn't want kill a woman(even though she was willing to kill him).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

During my CC class shooting session, we had a guy that couldn't hit the target anywhere near center mass at 3 yards or 7 yards.
After the first session I got to watching him. He shut his eyes and turned his head to the side to shoot. Worst case of flinch I've ever seen.
BTW, he passed the class because he listened to the instructor so he could clear some FTE's. Range safety exhibited.

With 39 shots fired to no effect, he has some serious home issues to deal with now but he obviously had some mag reloads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom