Video: Police arrest bystander filming them and shoot his dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just another case of "Just because you have the right to do it, does not mean it is a smart thing to do"

Look at it this way, you probably have the legal right to stick your shotgun barrel up your own butt, but that does not mean you should.
Besides the rest of us would give you a hard time about abusing a perfectly good shotgun. :D

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor dog got stuck with an idiot owner. Cops are far from perfect, but the guy was where he had no business being. I would have gotten my dog out of there before anything started in fear of a stray bullet coming from the house. Anyone standing around a police action that has nothing to do with them and filming is an idiot looking for trouble. Next time just don't bring your dog into your idiocy and maybe the world will get a favor of you taking the bullet.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you film the police Oklahoma?

:scratch: Uhmmm ... I guess you can but ... well ... I'd expect to get slapped for your trouble ... LOL

Btw, if the little sissy stuck his phone up in my face like that I'd do more than slap it away, so instead of complaining he ought to be thankful a little slap away of the phone was all he got ... I would have most assuredly beat the ever-loving snot out of the Momma's little boy ...

Good Lord, people are stoo-pid ...

ETA: I only posted this video so some of you guys could get a look at that hot OHP Trooper you lust after ... :wink2: You know who you are ... :):heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the legal justification for arresting someone for "wanting attention?"

I get what you're saying...but I think his desire for attention created a situation that gave the LEOs legal justification for arresting or at least detaining him (has it been determined they were placing him under arrest? Or were they just detaining him for investigation?). Someone posted the applicable statutes I think.

I used to have a problem with whiskey and loose chicks, now I avoid them, mostly. If I had a problem with cops, I'd avoid them too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get what you're saying...but I think his desire for attention created a situation that gave the LEOs legal justification for arresting or at least detaining him (has it been determined they were placing him under arrest? Or were they just detaining him for investigation?). Someone posted the applicable statutes I think.

I used to have a problem with whiskey and loose chicks, now I avoid them, mostly. If I had a problem with cops, I'd avoid them too.

If it was an active scene, they could have been taking him into protective custody. I mean, he's gone out of his way to prove he's a danger to himself ... :wink2:

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I find so troubling, is the fact that the police do not want people filming them, and in some jurisdictions have enacted specific laws to make filming them a crime, but they are installing security cameras all over this country to film citizens. There are "red light" cameras in almost every state, and NYC has just recently put up cameras in many locations, for the explicit purpose of filming the citizenry going about their daily business. Not to mention the dash cams in almost every LE vehicle these days.

Why the double standard?

I'm a former LEO, this is troubling to me. Very much so. There was never a time when I was doing my job that I would have felt threatened enough by someone with a video camera to have stopped what I was doing in order to confront the cameraman.

I would these shenanigans stem from a technologically overstimulated and gossip queen general public. With the smartphone, we've become a roaming hoard of photo journalists without credibility or responsibility. Occasionally, someone oversteps a muddied line, and all cry foul. Makes you wonder how long until the million dollar suit is filed

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we do... :hot:

:rollingla Youse guys are so predictable ... btw ... Trp. Randolph is a lot hotter in my humble (and most assuredly biased) opinion ... Gotta throw love her way every chance I get ... I got to know her when she and GC worked together at the Capitol Building. She'd just as soon whip your butt as look at you if you are giving her grief. :lookaroun I'm more afraid of her than I am any 10 of those big ol' boys they have running around out there on any given day ... GC included! LOL

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom