Video shows West Virginia pharmacist shooting down would-be robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the 11yr. old girl with the shotgun, this is what is supposed to happen when a thug tries to rob a pharmacy. This ought to drive the lib dem gun hatin'/grabbin' politicians & MSM nuts---don't ya just love it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/content-article-1.2124537
SEE IT: Shocking video shows West Virginia pharmacist shooting down would-be robber
BY TOBIAS SALINGER NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Sunday, February 22, 2015, 3:06 AM

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the shots hit the robbers gun and looked like the first shot got him in the upper chest or lower neck area, a good shoot for good guys. Could you imagine how loud that was for those two employees, one guy hit the floor, the other guy just kind of stepped to the side, seemed barely bothered and talking on a phone.

Wait a minute, is this real? Bad guy was shot 2 times and his gun hit once by a .45, shouldn't that have knocked him down? :saywhat:

Here is a pic of the bad guys gun, it was hit in the muzzle area and rendered useless, probably a good thing since it looked like he was still trying to use it.

Gillenwater-Gun-e1424452830831-650x350.jpg

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it me or did the pharmacist draw on the badguy when the badguy already had his gun pointed at him? That worked out exactly as it was supposed to but the good Lord was looking out for the pharmacist that day.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armchairing this, but I don't see anything wrong with the drawing or first shot, but I think he should have shot more rapidly to prevent the bad guy from getting one off. A lack of practice would be my guess. He was lucky that he hit the gun, otherwise he would be in the hospital. Awesome story, and glad it turned out ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom