VSAK has a new knife out!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The VSAK Outdoorsman, and she's a very nice hand filling knife, spine lock, thumbhole opening, good non-slip grip, and comes with a decent functional edge. For what your getting she's worth every penny. Here's where you can order one, and I'll post a pic of mine.
http://www.swissknifeshop.com/shop/...blade-with-nylon-pouch-by-victorinox?___SID=U

Mine is sitting with my daily carry VSAK.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_DSCN5177_zpsf51e2136.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's hard to tell on the computer - is the sheath/pouch black or OD green?

How long is the blade?

It says the pouch has an adjustable belt loop...will it fit a 2.25" wide duty belt?

I might go with one of these instead of a Spyderco with a pocket clip.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's hard to tell on the computer - is the sheath/pouch black or OD green?

How long is the blade?

It says the pouch has an adjustable belt loop...will it fit a 2.25" wide duty belt?

I might go with one of these instead of a Spyderco with a pocket clip.

Pouch is more of a FDE, than OD or black, and it will fit a duty belt.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks very Spyderco-ish. I prefer my SAKs to be slip-joints for the most part (though I've almost bought a few lock-backs).

The scales do look pretty ergonomic and comfy though.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks very Spyderco-ish. I prefer my SAKs to be slip-joints for the most part (though I've almost bought a few lock-backs).

The scales do look pretty ergonomic and comfy though.

She's got a real nice feel to her, and has a little heft. As to the Spyderco look, all you have to do is go back to when VSAK changed their frame style, for when they started putting the hole in the blade instead of a pin. Being a top lock is actually nice as its more centered like the Spyderco's. Unlike others where the lock is all the way at the back, you can actually open and close with one hand. The only down side to this one is that its to be carried loose in the pocket, or carried in its sheath as there is no clip. She would make a good knife for carrying on a tactical vest. With me she'll probably never get used, I have other blades for that, she's just an addition to my VSAK collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom