Wagoner Co. Sheriff to auction off 26 years of goods, including 300 guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had luck with guns at auction as someone always wants it more than me. Kinda like farm equipment.
You're going to the wrong farm auctions. LOL, poor grain prices kept the farmers buying used and paying more for it, but this year, with near record grain prices, everybody is going to upgrade to no-till or new equipment. Used stuff is going to be much more reasonable.
Wife's uncle just sold everything one needs to farm including a combine for $10K. He turned 85 this year, leased out the quarter and said the hell with it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good on 'em. At his age he has done it all, gotta stop sometime. I just hope I make it to 85.
That old buzzard is a small guy, he would crawl into the straw walker hatch like a teenager in 100 degree heat to replace the bearings in there last year.
Called this afternoon to tell me he had just found a new engine for his JD yard mower that he has used for 30 some years around the house.
Buys nothing, fixes everything. Heck of a guy.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I went to a DEA auction in Wagoner a few years ago. I don't know if this is the same auction company but it was the only auction I've been to that most of the guns went for a decent price.

I left there with half a dozen guns and wish I would have bought more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom