Walmart customer, angry with self-checkout machine, loses tooth in fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my post was deleted because I am too old to understand the language used in our society today. In essence my post reflected that cursing around women and children is not proper at anytime and this guy learned that lesson the hard way. A teacher once told a class of students (I was one) that if a person curses and uses profane language that they have little command of the English language, that they can't find another word to use in place of profanity.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen the inside of a Walmart in months if not a year.

Where is my mutha frackin thumbs up like button!

I went to wal-mart once because they had a prescription Jenn needed filled right away and walgreens was out of it. That was november of last year. I can't remember the last time I was in one before that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my post was deleted because I am too old to understand the language used in our society today. In essence my post reflected that cursing around women and children is not proper at anytime and this guy learned that lesson the hard way. A teacher once told a class of students (I was one) that if a person curses and uses profane language that they have little command of the English language, that they can't find another word to use in place of profanity.

What the hell are you sayin?:lmfao:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's really more of an art form. Quick to learn and lifetime to master. You'll KNOW when you're in the presence of a prodigy. It'll have a flow and rhythm similar to poetry. It has the power to make children laugh and men cry. A well placed curse can change the course of history. Not to be attempted by amateurs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom