walmart on 23rd and douglas has a sig .556

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't catch the price. They had the .22 too but someone was looking at it so I figured it would've been sold so I didn't bother to mention it. The one on the shelf was the .556 for sure, I have its twin or I would've bought it lol

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't catch the price. They had the .22 too but someone was looking at it so I figured it would've been sold so I didn't bother to mention it. The one on the shelf was the .556 for sure, I have its twin or I would've bought it lol

Not that it matters now but I was already headed that way to get a script filled. There was another OSA member buying that M&P .22 and he already looked at the Sig .22. He and the lady with blond hair told me there wasn't a 5.56 but possibly they were playing games with me. Epic fail for me. Oh well.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am at that WM now. the ammo truck just arrived and all they wheeled out was 12 & 20 gauge. I am disappointed. I thought I was about to get lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom