Walrus Ivory with a touch of gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan308

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I can top this
this one has Walrus ivory scales with D. Ponzio damascus. Engraved
bolsters and 24k gold plates screws. Engine jeweled liners and floating
damascus backspacer.

tUOle9W.jpg

9VyEcqI.jpg

5v5Soc1.jpg

4hfU4LK.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I can top this
this one has Walrus ivory scales with D. Ponzio damascus. Engraved
bolsters and 24k gold plates screws. Engine jeweled liners and floating
damascus backspacer.

tUOle9W.jpg

9VyEcqI.jpg

5v5Soc1.jpg

4hfU4LK.jpg
My wife bought me a really fancy, beautiful pocket knife years ago, as an anniversary gift. This knife was made by Jack Guess, in the Tulsa area. I use a knife all the time for what ever I'm doing, and they don't hold up long. My teenage son back then, told me one day, I wish you wouldn't ruin that knife like that, I want it when your gone, and it will be messed up. So I sent it back to Jack, and he cleaned it up, and replace the blade, and I have it put up for my son! I went and bought a cheap knife I could use!!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife bought me a really fancy, beautiful pocket knife years ago, as an anniversary gift. This knife was made by Jack Guess, in the Tulsa area. I use a knife all the time for what ever I'm doing, and they don't hold up long. My teenage son back then, told me one day, I wish you wouldn't ruin that knife like that, I want it when your gone, and it will be messed up. So I sent it back to Jack, and he cleaned it up, and replace the blade, and I have it put up for my son! I went and bought a cheap knife I could use!!

To the OP, you are skilled sir! Looks great!

On a bike trip through Montana on our way to Canada, stopped for lunch and my buddy was peeling an Apple. I asked him to let me use his knife to cut mine and open up some ham. He handed me a beautiful folder. I used it and was looking it over and commented how nice it was and I liked it. He said keep it, I said no I don’t want your knife.

It was the 3rd pocket folder knife that Jimmy Lile had made!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom