Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CJ there is a unfired kbi FEG, unmolested on the lower level, right in the middle. Asking price is 950, FYI

There is a table on the upper level right at 13S on the end that has a bunch of chicom flat backs 3 for 65 bucks as well.

Saw that AK. It's a short gas system, though - I kind of like the "traditional" gas system. Looked and looked for a Russian SKS that was over near that KBI rifle, but could never find it again. It was a Russian refurb "letter" gun, but was too high. Figured I'd go back and try to work on him, but never could find it again. Hell, maybe it sold. Also as going to go back and make a guy an offer on a Hungarian bayonet, but damned if I couldn't locate him again, either!

OkieDon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone get any good pics? Like people of walmart. I saw some sweet blue boots that the lower part was tennis shoes with laces. Dont ask me why I didnt take a pic, people were pointing him out when I got my phone out to snap a pic and he spotted me. Any spottings of something cool or rare? I want to try the ge134 mini gun now.

Only pic worthy shot I saw was an older lady, looked to be nearing 60, wearing a low cut tank top, cowboy hat, short-short-shorts up to her you know what with cowboy boots on and enough makeup to make Joan Rivers cringe. Luckily I was headed for the exit at that time. People around me were cracking up. Was thinking she was there for the beanie babies or jewelry ;)

ddlstang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I saw her too, wanted to poke my eyes out.

The ammo profiteers are out there but they are coming down ( way sloooow though ).

Picked up an upper from the FBT guys, nice not having to deal with attitudes and ego's when buying gun parts.

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone get any good pics? Like people of walmart. I saw some sweet blue boots that the lower part was tennis shoes with laces. Dont ask me why I didnt take a pic, people were pointing him out when I got my phone out to snap a pic and he spotted me. Any spottings of something cool or rare? I want to try the ge134 mini gun now.

Last time I did that, it turned out they were a member here. Didnt go over so well.

Rick417

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna go today and pick up some AR parts. Since everyone is saying FBT has the best deals, I think I'll skip the hassle of the show and just go by their shop in a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom