Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why didn't you come up and see us?

I just finished spending 3 days in bed, popping pills, feeling sorry for my silly azz because I popped my neck last week ... :( GC wanted to come but he had to work. I swear we are coming up in April if it hare-lips you-know-who :naughty: ... I gotta whip that danged S4F into shape!! :naughty:

I "get" to go see the neurologist again ... oh boy ... Only doc I like seeing works in an ER far, far away ... Just my luck, huh?? :wink2:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished spending 3 days in bed, popping pills, feeling sorry for my silly azz because I popped my neck last week ... :( GC wanted to come but he had to work. I swear we are coming up in April if it hare-lips you-know-who :naughty: ... I gotta whip that danged S4F into shape!! :naughty:

I "get" to go see the neurologist again ... oh boy ... Only doc I like seeing works in an ER far, far away ... Just my luck, huh?? :wink2:

Should I wear my chaps?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Just bring the whipped cream and a smile ... You have a spanking coming ... :naughty: :rollingla
Family_Guy_Stewie_Spank_Me_Red_Shir.jpg

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Managed to get some decent deals on guns but none to be found for ammo as expected. Got an Egyptian Maadi and a G20 for decent prices. Stopped by FBT and was surprised they had anything left on the table given the prices. If I'd had any money left I would have snagged a couple uppers and lowers up in a heartbeat and good dudes to boot. Really hope I can take advantage of a deal from them at some point.

how much for the maadi? with crutch stock?

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son and I went for the first time.We went both days and had a good time. Saw that Amazon blond.She looked like she could hurt ya! Like most people,didn't see to many deals on ammo. I picked up a pair of SGM 30 rd mags for my Saiga at a real good price,and a Vortex VGM-T magnifier at $20 below list. My son picked up some damascus steel for Knives and some Glock parts he was looking for. Had a guy run over my feet with a Rascal,after I had moved up against a table as far as I could go,and he still gave me a dirty look.Some people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom