Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got home from it. Prices seemed fair on everything except the .22lr that apparently is made out of solid gold now. It was worth the drive for just the people watching if nothing else. I felt the prices were decent and lots of inventory especially on reloading supplies.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
555 Win .22lr = $20

get used to that
not at this wanemacher. lol.

i will say i was suprised at a couple things. FAT Guys was the cheapest on the uppers that i seen. ar BCG's were plentiful but at 125 to 150 but did see one booth had them for 99. most of them werent staked correctly. seen some complete lowers at 500.

seen a bucket o bullets for 250. 325 federal 22lrs for cheapest 45 most expensive 85. now the suprising things i seen were beretta 686's were 900 to 1200. seen a 682 trap for 900. so hard to walk away. seen some good prices on 1911's and xd's but did see an xds for over a grand. i walked out empty handed.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The highest I saw for .22lr was plain 'ole 50rd boxes of Thunderbolt for $15 each.

I saw about everyone I wanted to see. Hoov was MIA. Somehow I missed Reddog. I did see the FBT guys. Nice guys. I literally couldn't give Shootin 4 Fun $10. I finally saw Rijas. I couldn't get up the nerve to troll him. We passed him several times and he was always talking to people. I didn't want to wait. I bought so much crap, I had to use a dolly to wheel it all out.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The highest I saw for .22lr was plain 'ole 50rd boxes of Thunderbolt for $15 each.

I saw about everyone I wanted to see. Hoov was MIA. Somehow I missed Reddog. I did see the FBT guys. Nice guys. I literally couldn't give Shootin 4 Fun $10. I finally saw Rijas. I couldn't get up the nerve to troll him. We passed him several times and he was always talking to people. I didn't want to wait. I bought so much crap, I had to use a dolly to wheel it all out.

Oh, we're going to get that $10.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FullAuto, WTF? I was there, you didn't look. Met Mark, FBT guys, S4F. Ran into some old friends. Great time, but sales were slow

Latest posts

Top Bottom