Want a job at the Wuhan Zoo in China?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would You Lick A Monkey’s Butt to Save Its Life? This Guy Would–and Did
June 6, 2012
By Don Zaidle

http://www.fishgame.com/newsblog.php?p=9388

In May, monkey caretaker Zhang Bangshen at the Wuhan Zoo in China noticed that one of the monkeys under his charge, a rare 3-month-old Francois’ langur, also known as a leaf monkey, had indigestion.

The problem started when a tourist tossed a peanut to the tiny toothless creature, which swallowed it whole. To get the monkey to defecate, Bangsheng washed its buttocks and then began to lick its rear end.

This went on for more than an hour until the monkey expelled the offending peanut.

Bangshen reportedly laughed with satisfaction after his strategy worked.

Editor’s Note: Although true that many animal mothers (including white-tailed deer) lick offspring in this manner to stimulate defection, we have no way of confirming if the account in this story is true. However, nothing “animal people” do surprises us anymore. –Don Zaidle, Editor-in-Chief

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services

---------------------------------
I had some peanuts the other night, and my stomach is upset...can someone help a fella out?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There went my belief that the Chinese were smart people. Where was momma monkey? Or was she smart enough to hand the baby to the caretaker with a look in her eyes that said "here, take care of this". If a human just had to take action, I think the same thing could have been accomplished with some warm water and a soft bristle paint brush.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brought to you by the same country that gives us the "tasty tasty urine egg".

-or-

Wonder how many packs of cigarettes the monkey had to pay for this guy?

-or-

monkeynuts

monkeynuts

monkeynuts

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would You Lick A Monkey’s Butt to Save Its Life? This Guy Would–and Did
June 6, 2012
By Don Zaidle

http://www.fishgame.com/newsblog.php?p=9388

In May, monkey caretaker Zhang Bangshen at the Wuhan Zoo in China noticed that one of the monkeys under his charge, a rare 3-month-old Francois’ langur, also known as a leaf monkey, had indigestion.

The problem started when a tourist tossed a peanut to the tiny toothless creature, which swallowed it whole. To get the monkey to defecate, Bangsheng washed its buttocks and then began to lick its rear end.

This went on for more than an hour until the monkey expelled the offending peanut.

Bangshen reportedly laughed with satisfaction after his strategy worked.

Editor’s Note: Although true that many animal mothers (including white-tailed deer) lick offspring in this manner to stimulate defection, we have no way of confirming if the account in this story is true. However, nothing “animal people” do surprises us anymore. –Don Zaidle, Editor-in-Chief

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services

---------------------------------
I had some peanuts the other night, and my stomach is upset...can someone help a fella out?

For the life of me, I fail to see why this crap is even posted here. This is OK Shooters Assoc, not OK **** Ass. Your're just nasty; you and your damn ugly monkey both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom