Want a job at the Wuhan Zoo in China?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the life of me, I fail to see why this crap is even posted here. This is OK Shooters Assoc, not OK **** Ass. Your're just nasty; you and your damn ugly monkey both.

The Texas Department of Wildlife's publication, Fox News, late night comedians and a host of others outlets all around the world thought it was funny enough to mention..... so lighten up.....as the editor noted... nothing “animal people” do should surprise us anymore.

B

Bill Mac

You guys are killing me!! I haven't had such a good laugh reading your comments in a good while! Not that this is an appropriate place to post this thread but we get off topic threads all the time here.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Texas Department of Wildlife's publication, Fox News, late night comedians and a host of others outlets all around the world thought it was funny enough to mention..... so lighten up.....as the editor noted... nothing “animal people” do should surprise us anymore.

Yeah, those are all valid and reputable sources alright...you...you...you Mr. Nasty Monkey-Man you! :tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom