Want to see a minigun glow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey been if you go don't shoot your toes off!

Or anyone else's either!

angry-cat.jpg
you think your funny!

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this is amazing...

the first time i seen one of this guys videos, i thought he was just some dip-####, but after watching a few more that were constantly linked to me, i want to meet this guy and hang out with him!

i mean. the question that always comes to my mind. and more so with that video. "who the hell is this guy? and where the hell does he get all the money to do these things?

on second thought let me do that math real quick.

i pulled my time from the video play and with him jumping form cam to cam, i do not actually know how long he cooked the barrel to make it glow red. from the time on screen, it was actually the shortest timed spray unless i screwed up, i will watch it again after. but i counted up 3 full auto spray sessions on that gun, the first from .37 to 1.20 = 43 seconds. the second 1.33 to 1.58 when he cooked it red.... only on screen timed of 25 seconds (rechecking that one) and the final one 2.26-3.10 at 44 seconds.

grand total 112 seconds. or 1.86666667 minutes. multiplied by 4k per minute mentioned rate of fire. says about 7467 rounds that the video shows him on screen shooting.

cheapest 308 round on cheaper than dirt currently (granted his price may be cheaper or reloads who knows) .3305 dollars per round. multiplied by the 7467 we just watched him shoot on screen. $2467.84

for some reason i thought it was going to be much more than that. but i am thinking that second session had to be clipped but maybe not maybe the gun just glows after a little less than 2k rounds, and we could not see it in the daylight. dunno.

but the crap he comes up with sounds expensive to me.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm. So he flings thousands of lead bullets into a wetland habitat in a gratuitous display of extravagance with a distinct possibility of bullets skipping across the water? And while firing, he occasionally looks back at the camera? I'm not impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom