Was the shooter on drugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that we were told almost immediately where and how the shooter got his weapons and ammo, how long will it take to find out if he was on meds.

[The district attorney, who admitted she was seeing the defendant for the first time, was asked if he might have been on medication.

"We have no information about that," Chambers said.]

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...mes-appear-court-monday-111006043.html?_esi=1

A very overlooked common denominator,(busy blaming guns) in many cases is the meds the person is on, consider the info at this site...

http://ssristories.com/index.php?p=school

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if they took him to the hospital for a blood draw just to check? If he wasn't injured then why would you have him tested unless he made statements of usage?

He probably was on anti depressants or anti anxiety tranqualizers, but from what I have read I don't believe he was on "bath salts", PCP, or MDMA.

rh6585

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he WAS on Vicodin, it definitely would have worn off by today's court appearance. That is a short acting opiate...and to be clear to everyone Vicodin is the same exact thing as lortab. Not a legit excuse. He was DEFINITELY on something today in court, but it would have to be something he is prescribed considering he has been in solitary. Looked like a "narcotic nod", but he could just be sedated.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best way to know will be to wait for the toxicology reports to come back. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the initial reports are going to be slightly off the mark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom