Wash State's gov Inslee screams, "The Earth Is Screaming At Us.."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sorry SOB is the one responsible for employer vaccine mandates, I hope he suffers.
I read on another forum a post by a Washingtonian that Inslee's not running again. But my impression of that sorry state (and those sorry voters), they'll just put someone else in as bad.

That's the trouble with this country, viz. we allow those sorry libs to vote.
Even after they're dead.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read on another forum a post by a Washingtonian that Inslee's not running again. But my impression of that sorry state (and those sorry voters), they'll just put someone else in as bad.

That's the trouble with this country, viz. we allow those sorry libs to vote.
Even after they're dead.
Washington has been having fradulent elections since the early 2000s. Every year king county finds A few boxes "misplaced votes"

It will likely be Bob Ferguson, who was being WA AWB,

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0934.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the weather side, heat warnings. Map on Weatherbug app is all "red." Stupidest garbage I have seen. Nah, never before this year has there ever been a day in Oklahoma over 100 degrees f (sarcasm).

The earth doesn't heat up because Trump had 4 years, just like it doesn't cool down because we pay higher taxes.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the weather side, heat warnings. Map on Weatherbug app is all "red." Stupidest garbage I have seen. Nah, never before this year has there ever been a day in Oklahoma over 100 degrees f (sarcasm).

The earth doesn't heat up because Trump had 4 years, just like it doesn't cool down because we pay higher taxes.
It's weird they keep saying "hottest year ever" on repeat. It was much worse last year. It's as simple.as looking at the power bill.

They also changed the colors on the weather map, its all pretty Orwellian.

R (50).jpeg

1690322063741.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch your backs, Folks...

...Hillary Clinton and others on the left have determined just who is responsible for the heat this Summer.

Hillary Clinton Blames MAGA Republicans for Making it Hot Outside

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took to Twitter on Tuesday to blast "MAGA Republicans" for the recent summer heat wave hitting communities nationwide.

Clinton's social media post came in response to a tweet from left-wing think tank Center for American Progress which stated "MAGA Republicans are pouring fuel on the climate crisis fire." The post included an image of recent media stories highlighting the recent spate of high temperatures in the U.S. and noted Republicans voted against the Inflation Reduction Act, Democrats' $739 billion climate package — which President Biden signed into law in 2022.

"Hot enough for you? Thank a MAGA Republican. Or better yet, vote them out of office," Clinton tweeted Tuesday."

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it has been a short time ago i say that guy on meet the press going on about it being hotter than it was since before creation? i didn't think they believed in creation? and that they want a national emergency declared any time the temp gets 100 and above and get fema activated. isn't there some special powers that can be invoked during a national emergency??? like during covid????????

Latest posts

Top Bottom