WE HAVE TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears Bill Gates wants to inject particles into the atmosphere to "slow down global warming" which has been proven false with skewed data over the years.

"The first test of a project backed to spray millions of tonnes of chalk into the stratosphere, in an attempt to 'dim the sun' and cool the Earth, could happen in June.

Harvard University experts will test the system by sending a large balloon 12 miles above the Swedish town of Kiruna and have it drop 2kg of chalk dust into the stratosphere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...spray-millions-tonnes-CHALK-stratosphere.html
The aim of the estimated $3 million mission, backed by billionaire Bill Gates, is to have the chalk deflect a portion of the sun's radiation, stop it from hitting the surface, and cool the planet."

Isn't this called "pollution"?
Didn't the left scream about pollution causing the earth to warm in the years past?
Has anybody consulted farmers about how dimming the sun would effect crop production?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if most of the problem is actually coming from all the asphalt and concrete we've used to cover the Earth. Both retain much more heat for longer periods of time compared to a grass field. In the summer, you can stand barefoot on grass.....I'm not nearly tough enough to stand on concrete or asphalt with barefeet!! All of the construction is just a heatsink.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It definitely causes updrafts. I saw a graph somewhere that showed how a lot of migratory birds follow the interstate highway system because of the updrafts coming from the heated air rising up, making it easier for them to fly. It blew my mind at the time, but it makes sense when you think about it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It definitely causes updrafts. I saw a graph somewhere that showed how a lot of migratory birds follow the interstate highway system because of the updrafts coming from the heated air rising up, making it easier for them to fly. It blew my mind at the time, but it makes sense when you think about it.

Plus, they don't have to ask for directions nearly as often!!

:Heya:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coming up on Earth Day when it was predicted the earth would be covered in glaciers by this time. FAIL.
Fake data to "prove" the earth would die from heat by pollution. FAIL.
Bill Gates wanting to introduce pollution into the atmosphere to cool the earth.
What in the hell are the dumb ass libs going to come up with next?
We don't need to fact check them, they are doing it to themselves with this fake data!

Latest posts

Top Bottom