We haven't had an effing barking dog thread in a while. Let me fix that ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
******* dog was barking at 11 o'clock last night. Has been barking since 5:30 this morning. Pretty much a daily occurrence. 🤬🤬🤬

Not the dog's fault. I hate people. This beautiful GSD puppy showed up on my front porch a couple of years ago. I went asking around to the neighbors. It was theirs. They seemed happy to get him back. I should have kept the little dude. He is chained up in a big backyard. 🤬🤬🤬 ******* I hate people. 🤬🤬🤬

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
******* dog was barking at 11 o'clock last night. Has been barking since 5:30 this morning. Pretty much a daily occurrence. 🤬🤬🤬

Not the dog's fault. I hate people. This beautiful GSD puppy showed up on my front porch a couple of years ago. I went asking around to the neighbors. It was theirs. They seemed happy to get him back. I should have kept the little dude. He is chained up in a big backyard. 🤬🤬🤬 ******* I hate people. 🤬🤬🤬

Should have been euthanized.

(the neighbors, not the dog)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's "interesting" about this whole thing is the neighbors on the other side have had barking dogs since they moved in. For a while they were pug "breeders".🙄🙄 Drove me nuts when they got their first GSD. Thankfully they just have one little yappy girl now.

These people are so stupid they had 3 dogs. One of them kept grabbing a smaller dog by it's tail and throwing it around. NONE of ANY of the body language would lead a halfway intelligent person to think those 2 dogs were playing. I told them that "playful" dog was gonna kill "not playful" dog but they just laughed at me. I learned later than the "playful" dog shook the little one by it's tail so hard it broke his back and he died. Huh ... Imagine if ANYONE in that house had bothered to learn ONE DAMN THING about dog behavior. 🤔🤔🤬🤬🤬

But I digress ... Dawg learned YEARS ago barking more than a couple times was overkill. It took Snoop exactly 72 hours to catch on. I've had multiple other dogs who learned quickly to not bark. And I've never got a single one of them for barking.

It's really not that hard to be an attentive pro-active pet owner. People just suck.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rio barks as he should - delivery driver, someone walking by house, one of us coming home after work. BUT, he goes bat **** crazy when those damn squirrels are in our yard or the neighbors! Open the gate and he sounds like a herd of buffalo running full steam after those rats. He'll tree them then bark non stop until I say "come" and he will reluctantly return and sit in front of me. Key word is reluctantly!

@mtnboomr Thanks for posting the video! We should've done something like that for our past 2 chocolate labs who are no doubt wreaking havoc on doggie heaven! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom