Well, about to be able to officially join…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This club!! On the cruise ship up in Alaska and you heathens worked your bad magic on me. Went out last night and bought a triple chronograph, blue face Rado.

Don’t know much about them, but it felt the best on my wrist. Will post pics in the next couple of days. Have to pick it up tonight from sizing it.

It has a quartz movement and a battery. I really wanted the Oris Automatic, but at 3X the cost, it wasn’t in the budget.

Anyone want to chime in with knowledge of Rado, the movement, the battery changing timeline, etc.? I’m all ears.

IMG_4492.jpeg

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This club!! On the cruise ship up in Alaska and you heathens worked your bad magic on me. Went out last night and bought a triple chronograph, blue face Rado.

Don’t know much about them, but it felt the best on my wrist. Will post pics in the next couple of days. Have to pick it up tonight from sizing it.

It has a quartz movement and a battery. I really wanted the Oris Automatic, but at 3X the cost, it wasn’t in the budget.

Anyone want to chime in with knowledge of Rado, the movement, the battery changing timeline, etc.? I’m all ears.
I know i love cool watches but have torn up everyone ive had! stick to my Casio BUT!!! who knows

Latest posts

Top Bottom