West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have multiple times and this isn't excessive bail , show me how and make it legally viable . I don't think you can
If you don’t think four million dollars is excessive bail for a state retiree charged with a road rage homicide, nothing anyone can do or say is gonna help you understand why this is a flagrant 8th Amendment violation. :rolleyes2

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don’t think four million dollars is excessive bail for a state retiree charged with a road rage homicide, nothing anyone can do or say is gonna help you understand why this is a flagrant 8th Amendment violation. :rolleyes2

Translation you can't and I am willing to bet good money his ( the shooter) attorney(s) can't either . He wouldn't be in a pit unable to talk his way out of this had he not gunned down an unarmed man in a confrontation on a public street with witnesses . The bail not punishment is apropos for the crime committed . Unless you think Road Rage Homicide is akin to a parking ticket maybe.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Translation you can't and I am willing to bet good money his ( the shooter) attorney(s) can't either . He wouldn't be in a pit unable to talk his way out of this had he not gunned down an unarmed man in a confrontation on a public street with witnesses . The bail not punishment is apropos for the crime committed . Unless you think Road Rage Homicide is akin to a parking ticket maybe.
I wonder if anyone else is currently in jail charged with Murder 1 and what their bond might be?
Also just a vaguely related thought. Do any of you guys have concealed carry insurance with the bond insurance? I know CCWSafe and other companies offer it. I wonder if this guy was their insured if he would be covered for both representation and possible bond. I know they probably don’t cover that high of bond.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m only aware of one scenario where anchor shots would be defensible, terrorist attacks. If you have a reasonable belief that said attacker(s) are wearing suicide explosives, an extra shot to the dome would be appropriate. Otherwise it’s not a good idea
This is why one should practice the Mozambique Drill.

Two in the chest, one in the head. Before they fall over.

No need for an anchor shot; the perp was dead before hitting the ground.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This is why one should practice the Mozambique Drill.

Two in the chest, one in the head. Before they fall over.

No need for an anchor shot; the perp was dead before hitting the ground.
This is for when you exit your road rage vehicle while you're approaching your highway adversary? 3-shot plop?

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TL;DR

So uh, where’s the best place to acquire 12ga bean bag rounds. I saw some pretty nifty anti-ambush rigs over there in South Africa during the bush wars. It is difficult to wax the roof under the spider and you do have to be careful at the bank and McDonalds drive throughs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom