West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re being intentional obtuse. The banger wasn’t cuffed, but he was incapacitated and no longer a threat. You want the guy dead? Fine, kill him while he’s trying to kill you or stealing your livelihood. You’re endorsing cold blooded murder. But like you said, we disagree about what murder is.
For the record - he still isn't a threat, nor is he a burden on society, nor is he procreating.

Nothing obtuse about WCraft's statement at all. OKCBob made an inflammatory statement, WCraft corrected him.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record - he still isn't a threat, nor is he a burden on society, nor is he procreating.

Nothing obtuse about WCraft's statement at all. OKCBob made an inflammatory statement, WCraft corrected him.
Lol I made an inflammatory statement to a guy who endorses murder? How could I be so reckless??🤦‍♂️
You can’t make this stuff up.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen the same thing happen out on the streets. As a matter of fact, I deployed a taser on one guy who just laughed and pulled the probes out.
Damn! Didja say, "Well, OK, I'm sure sorry if I made you mad but now we have a problem. You just escalated the use of force I'm allowed to use against you to make the arrest and be assured, you are going to be arrested. Seeing that you are immune to 50,000 volts, I am now in fear of my life so if you don't voluntarily allow me to cuff you, I'm gonna have to shoot you."

:bolt:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! Didja say, "Well, OK, I'm sure sorry if I made you mad but now we have a problem. You just escalated the use of force I'm allowed to use against you to make the arrest and be assured, you are going to be arrested. Seeing that you are immune to 50,000 volts, I am now in fear of my life so if you don't voluntarily allow me to cuff you, I'm gonna have to shoot you."

:bolt:
Once upon a time, maybe. Without a deadly weapon in his possession, definitely not in today's world...

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1690404278865.jpeg

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that but besides not wanting to be threatened by non-lethal confrontations I also try to stay out of prison ( in today’s legal environment) for killing an unarmed demonstrator
In areas where you’d be prosecuted for running over “demonstrators” you’d probably be prosecuted for using spray on them.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In areas where you’d be prosecuted for running over “demonstrators” you’d probably be prosecuted for using spray on them.
Not quite. NYC still allows pepperspray for self defense and that's pretty much the butthole of leftist run ****** cities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom