Western OK 22LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wal-mart in Elk City had 50 rd boxes of Winchester solid for 2.27 per box w/limit of 3. Then I went to a gun store and they had Federal 37 gr 50 rd boxes for only $7.99 each or a 500 rd brick for only $80. I will not go to that store again.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The wal-mart in Elk City had 50 rd boxes of Winchester solid for 2.27 per box w/limit of 3. Then I went to a gun store and they had Federal 37 gr 50 rd boxes for only $7.99 each or a 500 rd brick for only $80. I will not go to that store again.

Wow, I bought those same Federals at Atwoods in Enid a couple of weeks ago for $24.99.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A gun store in Elk City?

It shouldn't surprise you. Everything is expensive there.

I've watched multiple fixer-upper campers recently sell for more than double their mint NADA value within hours of being listed. Real estate has been insane around there recently. Went to a gun auction there a while back and watched rifles with minor issues start at near-retail and go up from there.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A gun store in Elk City?

It shouldn't surprise you. Everything is expensive there.

I've watched multiple fixer-upper campers recently sell for more than double their mint NADA value within hours of being listed. Real estate has been insane around there recently. Went to a gun auction there a while back and watched rifles with minor issues start at near-retail and go up from there.

That is funny. I think I was at that exact auction. Seems like seller paid 15% and buyer paid 10% to auctioneer and then they charged sales tax. I did not buy anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom