What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reports are that banging sounds are being heard every 30 minutes.

Folks could still be alive, but not for much longer.

Air is supposed to be exhausted at around 6am this morning.

I figure if the sounds are from the folks in the submersible, we will know for sure this morning when the sounds stop.

If they are alive and on the sea floor, they will join the titanic site.

There's also no facilities on board, my brother pointed out to me, I had not thought of that, things have gotten really messy in there by now if they were still alive.

DEI will be one of the destroying factors in this country's history.

As a human I have remorse for those folks, but at the same time the good lord gave us common sense, no way I am going 12.500 under water in a vessel that's drive by wire with a xbox type controller and a lap top.
As well as no experienced sub folks.
Or a vessel that the owner admits he built a cheap as he could.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at this objectively this was bound to happen. Terrible design, terrible company it’s sad for those who are on the sub. Frankly I expected a better product from a billionaire. My prediction is they are not going to make it and the best outcome now would be to recover ”sub” with the bodies for burial. I sure hope I am wrong but the more I learn about this I can’t imagine anyone ever went down in this sub

Latest posts

Top Bottom