What guns are legal for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep that is how I carry occasionally when traveling while waiting to have enough money to file my ccw app. Magazine loaded and slide locked back in plain sight and you are still 100% legal,
unless something changed ,used to be a loaded mag constituted a loaded gun in oklahoma

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unless something changed ,used to be a loaded mag constituted a loaded gun in oklahoma

well in my ccw class the instructor clearly told us that this was a myth that had started from who knows. he said it was the officers disgression basicly if he thought you wer up to no good, kinda of a grey area that there is no law against yet frowned upon in certain situations

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like i said, I usually carry the Bond when I am more concerned with legless snakes that the ones with legs. I also typically have it loaded with #6 shot for the same reason but will have a reload or 2 of either buckshot or slugs handy. I still think although not ideal for the job, a face full birdshaot up close and personal would send just about anything packing or at least give me time to reload/retreat.

Bet that .410 puts a hurting on a snake....and you're right, in a pinch I guess a facefull of shot is better than nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom