What is 50 BMG ammo worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whomever you sell it to, make sure they understand the hazards of incendary and tracers. So you don't get sued when they shoot'em and start wildfires. I wouldn't pay more than $3 a round. Saw some guy at the Tulsa show today asking $10 a round and people just laughed as they pointed and walked by.

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for making a living but these people at the gun shows asking outrageous prices is nut. It won't be long before they will be complaining about not making any money. Yes, profit is good, but crazy over priced merchandise makes me look else where oerminantely.

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a man can get those for 3 dollars a piece if you buy a 100. Having just a few a lot of people will buy one for novelty for 5-10 bucks. I would shoot for 4-5 bucks trade depending on how many go at once. I starting reloading 50 BMG or I would be interested.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree with $3-4ea. It's actually worth less than std ammo since its pretty restrictive on where it can be used. I bought an ammo can of it mainly because it was cheap and I wanted more brass but with as dry a year as it was I couldn't even safely shoot it on my own land

Latest posts

Top Bottom