What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That ain't enough

According to my wife and kids, it's too many. But everytime they need a light, guess who they come to...

1000001960.gif

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm thinking we need some pictures.
Well, here are the other two MKC knives I own, plus a Dynamis Alliance defensive tool for non-permissive environments.
IMG_4999.jpeg

From top to bottom, we have an MKC Super Cub, a Dynamis Alliance Combat Flathead, and an MKC Speedgoat.

The two MKCs are the Magnacut Editions (they do them in Magnacut and “52100 Ball Bearing Steel”). They just released the 2.0 version of the Speedgoat in Magnacut last night, which has a slightly reshaped (and, IIRC, larger) handle.

Those blades are a pain to photograph. I carry and use them regularly, but MKC puts a mirror polish on them, so their mottled appearance is due to them reflecting the popcorn ceiling.

For those who are wondering, the book is the 50th Anniversary of the SR-71’s maiden flight edition of Sled Driver by the late Major Brian Shul.

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, here are the other two MKC knives I own, plus a Dynamis Alliance defensive tool for non-permissive environments.
View attachment 475743
From top to bottom, we have an MKC Super Cub, a Dynamis Alliance Combat Flathead, and an MKC Speedgoat.

The two MKCs are the Magnacut Editions (they do them in Magnacut and “52100 Ball Bearing Steel”). They just released the 2.0 version of the Speedgoat in Magnacut last night, which has a slightly reshaped (and, IIRC, larger) handle.

Those blades are a pain to photograph. I carry and use them regularly, but MKC puts a mirror polish on them, so their mottled appearance is due to them reflecting the popcorn ceiling.

For those who are wondering, the book is the 50th Anniversary of the SR-75’s maiden flight edition of Sled Driver by the late Major Brian Shul.
Nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom