What Stage is the US IN?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Stage is the USA AT?

• From bondage to spiritual faith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • From spiritual faith to great courage

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • From courage to liberty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • From liberty to abundance

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • From abundance to complacency

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • From complacency to apathy

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • From apathy to dependence

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • From dependence back into bondage

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
15 votes for dependence to bondage.

Surprising.

Would someone who chose that option discuss the reasoning behind it, please.

I for one would be interested.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bondage is relative. The people of this country have lived with varying degrees of it throughout the nation's history. They will continue to do so, as long as they fail to realize that the genesis of bondage is the initiation of force. Initiation of force must be eliminated from human interaction in order for people to be free.

I don't agree with the stages as listed. The level of bondage is purely correlated to how much force people tolerate being initiated against them, and how much they support being initiated against others. The problem is that most people have a very short list of freedoms that they believe should never be up for a vote. Many see almost anything as fair game, if you can get a big enough mob to support it. Belief in democracy is a big part of the predominant culture in this country.

one_more_cast

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
15 votes for dependence to bondage.

Surprising.

Would someone who chose that option discuss the reasoning behind it, please.

I for one would be interested.

When almost 1/2 the population receives public assistance, we are on the downside and past dependance. I think Tyler's cycle moves very quickly in modern times. Not everybody will be in the same stage. Some will groups will remain in a stage forever while the majority moves from one to another.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Varied stages of all of the poll choices across the US both geographically and demographically, can't try to lump everyone together......................unless your the POTUS.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole 200 years thing is bogus. Most democracies don't last more than 50 years, but mtye lasting ones run for more than that. There are a couple that are 400-600 years old.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole 200 years thing is bogus. Most democracies don't last more than 50 years, but mtye lasting ones run for more than that. There are a couple that are 400-600 years old.

400 to 600 year old democracies? Past or present?

Really? Rome's Republic lasted a bit over 200 years before going with an emperor. Ancient Athens' democracy way less. None of the so called European democracies are over 200. Australia, New Zealand way less than 200.

I'm interested. What democracies have lasted 400 to 600 years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom