What's the value of...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, that's the online guide to gun pricing. Those are ones that actually sold, giving you an idea of what people are paying. You can price it where you want, everyone has a number they want. Just keep in mind that with people complaining about grocery and gas prices, it's probably going to sit a while.
Already have a better offer, your opinion is dually noted.

Last edited:

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, that's the online guide to gun pricing. Those are ones that actually sold, giving you an idea of what people are paying. You can price it where you want, everyone has a number they want. Just keep in mind that with people complaining about grocery and gas prices, it's probably going to sit a while.
Did you add inflation to his number🫠

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Relax, there’s nothing wrong with being a Fudd.
Ok whose second fake account is this? Haha

Brief explanation of what I understand the term Fudd to mean: someone who only uses antiquated firearms (revolver, SxS shotguns, 1911, lever action rifles, etc) they typically only shoot for hunting and they despise anything “tactical”, worst part about fudds they typically support anti-2a legislation (high cap mag bans, red flag laws, against constitutional carry, etc) they hold the “ why does a civilian need an AR 15” belief, etc

ElmerFudd

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score

Brief explanation of what I understand the term Fudd to mean: someone who only uses antiquated firearms (revolver, SxS shotguns, 1911, lever action rifles, etc) they typically only shoot for hunting and they despise anything “tactical”, worst part about fudds they typically support anti-2a legislation (high cap mag bans, red flag laws, against constitutional carry, etc) they hold the “ why does a civilian need an AR 15” belief, etc
Guess I’m only half Fudd. Who said that revolvers, 1911s, and lever guns are antiquated? I own numerous, and they all shoot just fine. I don’t despise anything tactical, but I don’t shoot them much. I’m 100% pro 2A without any exceptions! Don’t tread on me!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1911s are not fudd.....ok well the civi ones are. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom