Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ya know...im not sure what my job title is? I do so much various things.. havent gave myself a title. whatever it is it pays good though, but my main title is DAD,HUSBAND,& OSA MEMBER!!

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know those bales of flattened boxes behind WalMart? I turn about 1300 tons/day of them back into clean fiber, to be used by the paper machines to make more paper.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard Wet Pets is an alright place to pick up fish. I've always wanted to check it out, but there's Aquarium Fish Supply or whatever here in Edmond, so I can't justify driving to Norman just to buy fish.

If it means anything to you about coming down we have people from all over the state choose us over everyone else. Several customers drive from Laverne and way out west. We can get Just about anything for an aquarium. Send me a pm sometime when your going to come down and I'll show you around the store.

M

mrjoker

I manage "Norman Door & Plywood" , a lumberyard that specializes in the fancy woodworking stage of construction. We have anything that you may need during the trim and cabinet stage of construction. Anything from cabinet knobs to hand carved corbels and applicas.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Territory Manager for United Rentals, Inc. World's largest construction equipment rental company. Rent and sell all types of equipment. Grat company to work for. I could get all OSA members great deals on rentals except that I work at a branch 1435 miles West of the Tulsa branch on 51st. Always keeping an eye out for an opening in Tulsa for a transfer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom