Where can I sight in a rifle OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on a place (buddy's, buddy's land) to sight in a rifle this weekend in preparation for deer season. If that falls through, is there anywhere good within driving distance from Moore/Norman area that an OSA'r could use if necessary. I know there is a gun club off HWY 9 but I think it is members only. Thanks in advance and PM if necessary.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is 458 Socom considered magnum?

I doubt their baffles/traps are up to that challenge but a phone call to check would be a good idea. I'm sure everybody would appreciate that you take it to some remote long-distance range outside. The remaining conversation is why would you consider that caliber for deer in Oklahoma but that's off-topic for this thread.
'

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all; I got the okay for the buddy's buddy's place, but it might not be a sure thing for all time so I am keeping all options open.

I have several rifles I need to break-in/sight-in regardless of deer season and this weekend its all business and I won't have time to bring any plinkers to break-in. I've been sitting on some for years that have never been fired so its time to start getting out there. Same thing goes for pistols...been starting to "finally" take the time to make sure they work since there is a pistol range close to me.

I could have swore there was a rifle range somewhere east on HWY9 out by thunderbird?

Latest posts

Top Bottom