Where to buy Holy Black?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only true Believers of the Dark Side are allowed to refer to God's choice of gunpowder as "The Holy Black".:)

BTW, Pyrodex is KNO3, charcoal and sulfur based blackpowder. It has an added ingredient that prevents flashing like true blackpowder so it can be classified as a flammable solid instead of explosive.

IMHO, there is nothing wrong with any of the subs, I just prefer the real thing when I can find it.

JD, if you can find someone willing to share an order (or if you don't mind ordering 25 pounds for yourself) you can order from powderinc, and save quite a bit of money. They ship orders from 5 pounds to 25 pounds. Hazmat fee is the same regardless of order size, so ordering a large amount cuts the hazmat considerably.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd go in for 5 pounds of FFg, but I don't know when I'll be back in the OKC area.

I've got a couple of leases in Weyerhauser lands, One in Push county and one in McCurtain Co. If you don't mind sitting on my share until I get down to that area, we could still do it. If interested, shoot me a PM.. Jim

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much is it? does the price drop significantly with the full 25 pound order? I'm down in what I have now, so storage won't be an issue for me here for 20 pounds. I can go less if someone else wants in from your end. J

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the Skirmish Powder is the best price for my cannon use, in the 25 pound range. That probably wont work for what you need. Looks like they have some restrictions on what and how you can order it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom