Where to get rifle prices? pic added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to find the resale value of the following rifles:
DPMS, .308, Mod LR-308, with 4 20 round mags with ammo, single point bungee sling, NIB.
Bushmaster, .223, Mod XM15-E2S, nylon sling, 6 20 rd mags with ammo, and soft case, fired 30-50 rounds.
I don't know where to post this question and afraid I would get flamed for posting in the classified section. I don't find them in a search of this site.
I can post pictures if that helps. Friend is needing money and looking to sell one of them.
Some of the gun auction prices seem to be way too high, need local prices. Would appreciate private messages from anyone who knows about these.
Thanks

Attachments

• rifles.jpg
    rifles.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
check gunbroker and you can get an idea. look at what ones that actually sold went for some are priced high but those never sell

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
budsgunshop.com is another place to check. It's not an auction house and their prices tend to be lower than anywhere local.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely someone on this board has an idea of what these guns would sell for.
Are they worth $600, $800, $1000? Just looking for an idea of what they could sell for.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the .223 is probably about $650 if your friend is looking for a quick sell.

$800 for the .308, again quick sell.

If he isn't looking for quick sell then probably $700 and $900-$1000 respectively.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friend has offered to sell both to me for $1,500. To keep me from getting a divorce, I would have to sell one of them. Is this a good deal?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely someone on this board has an idea of what these guns would sell for.
Are they worth $600, $800, $1000? Just looking for an idea of what they could sell for.
you asked where to find rifle prices ,we told you. if you just wanted someone here to tell you ,thats what you should've asked

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1500 is $750 a piece if you can do math. It splits the two down the middle basically. You are getting one for cheap and overpaying for the other one. I wouldn't say its a great deal but its certainly not bad. I wouldn't expect to make any money by selling one but you would about break even.

Latest posts

Top Bottom