Where to get vincent sinclair cigars in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not familiar with VS cigars but here is a start. I'd call ahead and check if they have them, or see what selections they have that you might like.

Tobacco Exchange: NW 63rd & May. At this intersection, it is located SE, next to Burlington Coat Factory...parking is crazy on a good day...around the holidays...goodluck!!
Tobacco Exchange(405) 843-16882836 Nw 63rd St, #A, Oklahoma City, OK

Tobacco Exchange in Edmond if your up that way...not so crazy and should have the same selection as its the same owner. ON the corner of Eastern and Memorial....really to the South of this intersection and on the East side of the street.
Tobacco Exchange(405) 286-809313512 N Eastern Ave, #C, Oklahoma City, OK

ZT's...now on Britton, just East of May. Wasn't impressed with their Meridian store when they were there, but the new store is updated and improved.
http://www.ztcigars.com/

RK cigars.....up on May and 122nd. Go past the intersection, on the West side of road, same mall area as JJ Kelly fromal wear store. Use to be a really great store when they were in Quail Plaza, now who knows.
R & K Cigars
(405) 752-2772
12325 N May Ave, #102, Oklahoma City, OK73120

Cohiba

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just was in Tobbaco Exchange over by the french market mall...I was wanting to purchase some pipe tobbaco and being a rookie at pipe tobbaco I asked for some help. I was very impressed with the help I got. Very nice people there. I even picked up a few extra cigars I wasnt planning on because they were so helpful. BTW I love the pipe smoke. I really never tried it before always been a cigar guy. Im sure I got some rookie tobbabco...Carribbean Cool and Blackbeard. But they are both very good and relaxing. I would try this location first for your needs.

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys im new to the cigar world also I ordered a combo deal from thompson cigars that came with vincent sinclairs and they were a good smoke but thats comparing to other cigars that I have smoked like hampton arms so if anyone has any other good brands they like to smoke I would love to hear

Latest posts

Top Bottom