Which .22 Ar conversion do you like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think a dedicated upper is the way to go honestly put as far as drop in units what do you guys prefer? I have a Spikes and Cmmg. Don't hear good things about Ciener. Like Cmmg mags slightly better than Black Dogs.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got an actual Ciener kit that's worked like a champ for about 10k rounds. I keep meaning to take it down to MAS and have him polish the rails and everything up. I'm running the Black Dog mags in mine with no problems there either.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Spikes has a chrome finish and also comes with O rings which the Cmmg does not. However for some reason the Cmmg seems a little heaver duty. Both work fine though I had to cut a few coils off the recoil spring on the Spikes.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just posting to tag this thread. I am looking at Spikes and Black Dog Machine (Tactical Solutions). Comments??? I am leaning toward the Black Dog and keeping an eye out for a good deal on a lower and eventually putting together a dedicated .22LR AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom