who has ak's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in H&H a few days ago and they have a Century underfolder. Whether you consider well over $600 for a Century a good price that's your call. They also have some from Tennessee mfg but are higher than the Century. As far as buying from a salesman that loves firearms it's hit and miss there. Out of the half dozen I've dealt with there's only one (Will) that seems to really like his job. When I bought a J-frame from him he pulled 3 from the back so I could try the triggers. I had mentioned to him I had a thing for a good DA revolver pull so he just brought them out. He understands they are not all identical from the factory. The other salesmen I've interacted with seem like they'd rather be somewhere else. YMMV. They do all seem to be good people though.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H will come down if you know where to get one cheaper (or so I'm told). Just ask. Cindy at C&J's in Bethany usually has from two to ten on the rack. Really nice people. This is all in the OKC area, however.

Good luck!

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they have a free tube of KY with that?

I wasn't gonna say nuthin'. Tryin' to be a good boy these days. Tryin' to be more polite these days. :)

Funny you say that though. When I looked at the price tag I comically thought about going to the counter and asking if "a tube of that special lube I've heard so much about came with it." But you know, somebody is going to come by and pay it so, whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom