I Need a Truck...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The F250 6.7L was just too expensive to fuel, too expensive to drive, buy tires for it, maintain it, etc... It was my favorite truck ever but we just don't need so much truck.

We're looking for maybe a 2014 to 2018 (or thereabouts) 4x4, 4 door, V8, GMC, Chevy or Ford with relatively lower miles, good shape and under $30K price range.

If you have any leads I'd appreciate a heads up. We're ready to buy (cash) now.

As a side note: I was looking to sell my F250. I happened upon the McKinney Porsche Service Center website somehow...said they buy used cars and pay top dollar. I can vouch for that. A nice lady from the service center responded to my query yesterday afternoon and made me an offer that was almost exactly what the MSRP of the truck was when new! I picked up the check today. It was a very easy process and there was no hassle with CL knuckleheads or tire kickers looking to waste my time. They paid me $10K MORE than what I paid for the truck 6 years ago and it was $9k more than Carmax offered.

If you're looking to sell a car I'd certainly give them a call to see what they offer if you don't want the hassle of a private sale.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you wanting to stay in a 3/4 ton? There’s definitely some deals popping up on FB marketplace these days, with prices dropping. There’s a couple newer Tundras that seem fairly priced, along with plenty of Detroit options. I’ll send any your way that I see, if you’ll give me a top dollar and any other restrictions. I spend too much time on there, if you can’t tell.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you wanting to stay in a 3/4 ton? There’s definitely some deals popping up on FB marketplace these days, with prices dropping. There’s a couple newer Tundras that seem fairly priced, along with plenty of Detroit options. I’ll send any your way that I see, if you’ll give me a top dollar and any other restrictions. I spend too much time on there, if you can’t tell.

I wouldn't rule out a 3/4 ton if it was the right truck...prefer a gas version, though. I actually have my eye on a nice F250 over in Broken Arrow.

We're looking for maybe a 2014 to 2018 (or thereabouts) 4x4, 4 door, V8, GMC, Chevy or Ford with relatively lower miles, good shape and under $30K price range.

Pretty much sums up what we're looking for. Of course that's just a general idea...those specs aren't set in stone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom