who has Ruger SR9 compacts in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Funny! I was just looking at an SR9 today thinking that it seemed like a great pistol (I loved the trigger). Then, I see this post. I had NO idea they made a compact. I NEED one. Guess I'll be selling my Kel-Tec PF9.

rh6585

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a full size sr9 and I loved the tirgger and the gun in general except the size/weight was a little big. Now they have the compact version and you have the option of carrying it w/ 10 rd mag (compact) or extended 17 rd flush mag.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Price, will be the selling point for this gun I would think. Unless your a die hard Ruger fan and have to own one. Other guns of this size have it beat as far as capacity goes and are slightly smaller. It's all in what you like. Not a bad looking gun.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mine holds 17 rds, which compact is holding more than that?

Man, rh6585, don't even start. When you're all psyched-up about something great you've bought that you've been wanting, and you post it here, somebody is going to knock it. When I'm really irritated about something or really happy about a purchase, I no longer post it here. Invariably you'll get posts telling you you souldn't feel the way you do. It's happened to me and it sucks. There's a particular HK product I've been trying to find/track down for about 4 months now. When I do get my hands on it, you think I'll post it here? Not a chance. I'd get a half dozen posts telling me I wasted my money. Some folks just can't be happy for someone else. I for one know how it feels to be "on the hunt" for a new weapon. The thrill of finally nailing it down. I'm happy for you no matter what the brand is. It's just a great feeling. No kidding, after work I'll toast to your success.