• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Who is hogging up all the vintage Smith and Wesson Revolvers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I would like to have a good S&W 1917 again. I had a nickle plate from Brazil's navy for a few years that I loved. Got stupid and caught the 44 mag craze and traded it off.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I would like to have a good S&W 1917 again. I had a nickle plate from Brazil's navy for a few years that I loved. Got stupid and caught the 44 mag craze and traded it off.
Ain't nuttin' wrong with having the .44 mag craze Rick.....I've been having a ball playing with the 7.5" Redhawk that I picked here last spring.

RH1.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Ain't nuttin' wrong with having the .44 mag craze Rick.....I've been having a ball playing with the 7.5" Redhawk that I picked here last spring.

View attachment 368934
Nothing wrong with it, but I miss my old 45. Carried it for a few years in a shoulder rig and pulling out that big shiny old hoss stopped a couple problems before they could get out of hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom