Who Would Win?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose the Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of them could defeat Superman. Even if he could not beat the Hulk (there was a comic in the 70s about them fighting), Superman could drag the Hulk!s green butt out into outer space and leave him there.

At the beginning of the "Civil War" series by Marvel, Iron Man in fact documents that the Hulk is exiled to deep space. Note also that in the same series, Spider-Man is called "one of the most powerful metahumans " in the world. When all his abilities are taken into consideration, he is a legitimate phenomenon.

Each team has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the beauty of the team concepts was that they covered nicely for one another. Many are the issues that pitted one or more members of a team against another, and occasionally it spread. Hulk vs Thor was popular, for example. The two can pound on each other all day.

As to Superman? Remember that Batman himself maintained a Kryptonite bullet for the day that the big S decided he was better than the normals on Earth. Batman, in fact, kept a lethal intervention available for all the Justice League members, simply because he didn't believe anyone could maintain the level of integrity without giving in to power urges.

Back to the OP: With relatively current lineups, I'll take the X-Men.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it wasn't listed, but I just want to posit that the Jedi Council with the force, and lightsabers that could cut even Superman in twain, could take down any of the more traditional comic book super heroes. The only one who would stand a fighting chance would be the Green Lantern corp, and when you really think about it, the Green Lanterns are kinda like the Jedi Council in a parallel universe.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the beginning of the "Civil War" series by Marvel, Iron Man in fact documents that the Hulk is exiled to deep space. Note also that in the same series, Spider-Man is called "one of the most powerful metahumans " in the world. When all his abilities are taken into consideration, he is a legitimate phenomenon.

Each team has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the beauty of the team concepts was that they covered nicely for one another. Many are the issues that pitted one or more members of a team against another, and occasionally it spread. Hulk vs Thor was popular, for example. The two can pound on each other all day.

As to Superman? Remember that Batman himself maintained a Kryptonite bullet for the day that the big S decided he was better than the normals on Earth. Batman, in fact, kept a lethal intervention available for all the Justice League members, simply because he didn't believe anyone could maintain the level of integrity without giving in to power urges.

Back to the OP: With relatively current lineups, I'll take the X-Men.

IIRC during the Secret Wars Spiderman sort of beat up the X-men all by himself. So the poll is already incorrect. :P

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think I'll switch too.
"Not plane, nor bird, nor even frog..."

b.vimeocdn.com_ts_329_184_329184360_640.jpg

Attachments

• 329184360_640.jpg
    329184360_640.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts