Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's because of guys like you we don't have to raise our sales taxes any higher. We all thank you for supporting law enforcement. I'd bet I gave your twin brother a ticket a couple of weeks. Cause when I asked him why he was speeding through the school zone his reply was "That's how I roll".

After I wrote the him $249 ticket I encouraged him to come back often. :laugh6:

Would his answer have changed the outcome of the stop?

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's because of guys like you we don't have to raise our sales taxes any higher. We all thank you for supporting law enforcement. I'd bet I gave your twin brother a ticket a couple of weeks. Cause when I asked him why he was speeding through the school zone his reply was "That's how I roll".

After I wrote the him $249 ticket I encouraged him to come back often. :laugh6:

I don't speed through school zones. Man! my twin is wanted for 4 capital murders, you set him free for 249 dollars.....:pms2:

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's because of guys like you we don't have to raise our sales taxes any higher. We all thank you for supporting law enforcement. I'd bet I gave your twin brother a ticket a couple of weeks. Cause when I asked him why he was speeding through the school zone, his reply was "That's how I roll".

After I wrote the him $249 ticket, I encouraged him to come back often. :laugh6:

Do you write your reports this way too???

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You cannot impede traffic at the speed limit.

Lets recap

No I will to end the threat to myself and others. Defense is not always running or hiding, sometimes it is eliminating the threat. Oh and I said nothing about slamming on the brakes. Many times I may just find my cruise control really likes that car next to me. Maybe speed back up to the limit just long enough to barely clear them, then let it fall back down until they are just off my front end, then back to the limit. I have a lot of people that see exactly what I am doing, smile, thumbs up, etc.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a definition of “double lane change”? Don’t see it in the OK Drivers Manual. Thanks

Well, let's take a look at Oklahoma Traffic Code, specifically title 47, chapter 11, section 11-309. Here's a link to the full text followed by an excerpt.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=82287

2. A vehicle shall not be moved from the lane until the driver has first ascertained that the movement can be made with safety and then given a signal, not less than the last one hundred (100) feet traveled by the vehicle, of his intention to change lanes.

As we can see here, if you change more than one lane at once, you don't obey the requirement to travel at least 100 feet before changing from the lane of travel.

I wonder if there are any other things from traffic code that aren't in the OK drivers manual?

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your goal when encountering a speeder is to agitate them because they aren't conforming to the laws the way you think that they should? Do you honestly think that playing that dumbass game with an aggressive driver is eliminating a threat? Earlier you did state that you were awaiting the opportunity to slam on the brakes in front of a semi, it was direct at Ray or Bigs, can't remember which but it looks like it has been edited.

This has got to be one of the top 10 stupidest statements ever made on this forum. I honestly can't believe that you made this statement up to justify you actions.

Yep that person, in a semi pulling that crap YOU BET! I'd be set for life(If I survive), and he would be jobless and broke.

I don't and wouldn't do that to all of them, I'd be too busy. I like how all of a sudden half of you are now trying to act like the sensible ones....lol WOW!:bigeye:

As for the top ten stupidest? If I made #10 you have got to fill the other 9 big guy. Read back on some of your silly I'm a rebel, dark, mysterious, CIA super internet tough guy posts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom