Why I hate the big city.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love big cities ! Love the fact that they harbor the majority of the population and hope they stay there..
Yes, that is one good thing to say about big cities. They are a strong magnet to draw most of the undesirables away from the more rural areas. That the Mexican cartel is invading small-town America is even a more important reason to have a pro-gun jurisdiction there. They wouldn't dare invade the small towns of Constitution Carry states. An AR-15 and high-cap mags are a good weapon for citizens to defend such small towns.

Never said I HATED Oklahoma. I just dream of someday being lost in Bigfoot country, like out in the middle of Merle Haggard's Montana.

1635648979394.png

Here are America's CC states as it stands now:

Alaska, Arizona (my native State), Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota (residents only; concealed carry only), Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee (handguns only), Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Some CC states are greener and lusher and prettier than others, these states tend to be more northerly on the map of North America. These states tend to require more green in the wallet to afford the cost of living there to boot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom