Why Is Media Suppressing Info About Hydroxychloroquine's Effectiveness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How to legally buy HCQ in USA to have on hand just in case

Came to $125 total and took 1 week start to finish.

Step 1: Sign up for and schedule a $60 consultation through https://speakwithanmd.com. In the box I mentioned HCQ.

Step 2: A doc licensed in your state calls you. For me it was 2 days later, from a private number. I didn't pick up. He left message that he would try again next day same time. I answered the next day. The doc said he doesn't prescribe HCQ for prophylaxis, but he will prescribe it to me so that I have it on hand to immediately begin treatment if I test positive, since early treatment seems to be a must. Accidentally got into a political discussion with him because I assumed he was pro Trump. Wrong assumption. Very anti Trump, but said HCQ is not a political issue, some doctors believe it's effective and some don't, regardless of political preferences. I told him that's not what CNN told me. He said don't listen to hyped up media.

Step 3: He puts in the prescription at a mail order pharmacy in my state, where I assume he knows the pharmacist will fill it.

Step 4: I get a call later from Speakwithanmd.com confirming my address and that I'm willing to pay $65 for the pills.

Step 5: The pharmacy calls me and confirms my allergies and address. Puts the package in the mail that day.

Step 6: Today I receive my pills. Same feeling as when I bought my first gun and first thousand rounds of ammo.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oGXpAsAX.jpeg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is being suppressed because of Emergency Use Authorization Act for Vaccine Development

Ever wonder why HCQ is being censored or railed against as a potential cure for the CCP virus (a.k.a. Coronavirus or COVID-19)?

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), the FDA Commissioner may allow unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Sauce: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepa...-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Latest posts

Top Bottom