Will you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you open carry?

• Yes

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Sometimes, depending on where I'm going

Votes: 82 45.3%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have OC'd every day since the 1st and have had no issues at all. People either don't notice, don't care, or don't want to make a scene. I have not noticed any gun buster signs go up, but maybe that's because I don't live in a bigger city. Today I ventured into OKC to hit up bass pro's and Fort Thunder HD, and both places were packed. At Bass Pro I was stopped by a very nice gentleman in the parking lot who simply thanked me for open carrying and shook my hand. The friend I was with said that there were two other OC'ers there while we were there. I didn't notice, but I was distracted by all the cool stuff. At Fort Thunder there was a ton of interaction, but no one said anything or seemed to notice. All in all I think it's more accepted than some may suggest.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have OC'd every day since the 1st and have had no issues at all. People either don't notice, don't care, or don't want to make a scene. I have not noticed any gun buster signs go up....Today I ventured into OKC to hit up bass pro's......The friend I was with said that there were two other OC'ers there while we were there.....but no one said anything or seemed to notice. All in all I think it's more accepted than some may suggest.

+1

I was at Bass Pro today also, and while there I saw only one other person OC but several I suspected of CC. After there we ventured a little further south to Sam's in Norman and still no reaction from anybody.

Latest posts

Top Bottom