Winchester 42

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How in the heck did that happen? Weird 🥴 Not sure a guru is required, any decent gunsmith can get it back together. Just this past week seems there was a discussion about a great smith in OKC. I tried to do a search for you but couldn’t find the thread. Here’s a picture I just took of mine showing the securing screw and jawed piece that hold that threaded bushing in place. Only way I can think of that bushing coming off is either these pieces weren’t secured or they were missing.
1680696156572.jpeg

Shrimpsauce

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the heck did that happen? Weird 🥴 Not sure a guru is required, any decent gunsmith can get it back together. Just this past week seems there was a discussion about a great smith in OKC. I tried to do a search for you but couldn’t find the thread. Here’s a picture I just took of mine showing the securing screw and jawed piece that hold that threaded bushing in place. Only way I can think of that bushing coming off is either these pieces weren’t secured or they were missing. View attachment 364861
Yeah mine is missing the set screw apparently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom