Winter weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We left Lawton about 12:15 headed for a cousin's place down close to the Red River. When we left town it was snowing hard enough that you couldn't see more than 200 yards down I-44. Winds at 20-30 mph didn't help as the blowing snow just made it that much harder to see where we were going. I had to trudge through a drift 6 inches deep in the driveway. I had all the snow I could stand.

Yeah we got Most of it with a thin layer of ice under it.
Tomorrow will be the bad day, Thaw and ReFreeze over night==treacherous ,Black Ice!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we did not get snow here in Louisiana. Just lots of tornadoes. Thats why i havnt posted in the last day. All the power has been out. We heard the tornado go over and several in my family saw the funnel. The street next to ours has allot of damage.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came up the Cassiar Highway in British Columbia last week on the way back to Alaska. Snow all the way from 100 Mile House northward. Stopped last Thursday night in Tok, Alaska and had a gas line on the truck freeze up at -55 below zero. This is the view looking north just past the Meziadin Junction. Hundreds of miles of road like this.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_cassiar1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom