Wonderful things are happening every day all around you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everywhere you look there are people helping people, doing the right thing, righting wrongs, going beyond the call of duty. There are single moms waking up at 5am to go work a 16hr shift to put food on the table. There are churches helping people recover from the tornadoes and fires. Even a website centered around scantily clad women recently raised $25,000 in 120 minutes to help a little kid with a horrible genetic condition. (http://thechive.com/2011/06/28/a-chivette-needs-our-help-34-photos/)

You get to choose, the blue pill or the red pill. Every day. You control how you interpret it. You even control the inputs. Which do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I'm a flatlander who doesn't have cable or satelite TV. I live in my own little world, and don't know anything about the lastest missing photogenic white woman from Mellonville.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always try to be a half full instead of half empty kind of guy but for those days when I just can't seem to get it goin' I sometimes turn to Matt Foley!

Last edited by a moderator:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey steelhorse, a glass that's half empy, is the same as a glass that's half full. About six ounces would be another way to describe it.
We could argue about it all day. Why not just drink the water before it evaporates?

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey steelhorse, a glass that's half empy, is the same as a glass that's half full. About six ounces would be another way to describe it.
We could argue about it all day. Why not just drink the water before it evaporates?

WATER??? You know what fish do in that stuff? Good deeds aren't happening more often they are getting more notice because the news knows you are only willing to take so many bites of a crap sandwich before you toss it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom